StyleME - UI Template CSS Builder v3.0 - (Updated 03/13)

I'm using this addon to change up the colors on my site. However, I have a problem. Take a look at the attached screenshot. I can't seem to get the “Categories” sidebar to change color. The wrapper is the same on that block as on the ones on the right (sidebox-general), but it refuses to change. And when I inspect it with Firebug, the class is “sidebox-important-wrapper” instead of just “sidebox-wrapper”. Any help appreciated.

wrappers.jpg

I'll have to update the addon to support the important wrappers, that was overlooked in the previous release.

Thanks Jeremy.

Any ideas why this block sticks with the “important” wrapper, even when I change it to “general” in Design>Blocks?

[quote name='kingsleypress' timestamp='1367328795' post='161031']

Thanks Jeremy.

Any ideas why this block sticks with the “important” wrapper, even when I change it to “general” in Design>Blocks?

[/quote]

No clue on that. Is it an addon or just a Category Block? If it's a category block, perhaps it is hard coded with that wrapper?

[quote name=‘requincreative’ timestamp=‘1367328946’ post=‘161032’]

No clue on that. Is it an addon or just a Category Block? If it’s a category block, perhaps it is hard coded with that wrapper?

[/quote]

Just a category block. If it’s hard coded I don’t know who did it. :grin:

Anyway, if you update the addon that will no doubt fix my problem. Thanks.

Okay. The code has been updated to allow for Important Sidebar Wrapper controls. Email sent to your inbox with updated files

[quote name='requincreative' timestamp='1367446627' post='161113']

Okay. The code has been updated to allow for Important Sidebar Wrapper controls. Email sent to your inbox with updated files

[/quote]

That's awesome! Thanks!

Hello Jeremy (or anyone),

I would like for the “hover” state of the links in the footer to have the underline, like it does in the generic cart. How do I achieve that with this add-on or in the custom CSS field?

Also, where is the file that the addon is writing the CSS to? I have made a lot of changes on a demo version of my site and wondered if it would be possible to copy and paste those to a similar file on my live site.

Thanks.

[quote name='kingsleypress' timestamp='1367546528' post='161183']

Hello Jeremy (or anyone),

I would like for the “hover” state of the links in the footer to have the underline, like it does in the generic cart. How do I achieve that with this add-on or in the custom CSS field?

Also, where is the file that the addon is writing the CSS to? I have made a lot of changes on a demo version of my site and wondered if it would be possible to copy and paste those to a similar file on my live site.

Thanks.

[/quote]

Add the following to Custom CSS field:

.footer a:link; .footer a:visited {
text-decoration:none!important;
}

.footer a:hover {
text-decoration:underline!important;
}

This is written the style.post.tpl using the index hook in the styleme addon. To copy the code output simply view the source of your site and look at the area below the stylesheets links in the tags

Thanks Jeremy! I appreciate this addon and your help.

[quote name='kingsleypress' timestamp='1367595792' post='161220']

Thanks Jeremy! I appreciate this addon and your help.

[/quote]

You're most welcome. Thanks for your purchase and support