StyleME - UI Template CSS Builder v3.0 - (Updated 03/13)

Thank you. I hope it makes life a little bit easier

downloaded and paid…many thanks,

Maybe I'm not speaking for others here, but I think the most difficult thing to style is the menu bar that goes across the top of the page. I notice that's unchanged in the demo. Is there a way to include styling for that in this addon?

The nav is included in the demo on a limited basis. You can update background image, background colors and border.

What else would you like to see included?

[quote name='requincreative' timestamp='1363124996' post='157587']

The nav is included in the demo on a limited basis. You can update background image, background colors and border.

What else would you like to see included?

[/quote]

OK I didn't realize that. Guess I should have downloaded and installed the addon before commenting. Doing that now… Thanks.

Looks like a great add-on, but i have a problem with the text in buttons. The addon is not using the default colors, and i cant find anywhere to change them back to default colors.

Example: The red Checkout-button should have white text, but get the same color as all the other links.

[quote name='Onkel_Sid' timestamp='1363133486' post='157596']

Looks like a great add-on, but i have a problem with the text in buttons. The addon is not using the default colors, and i cant find anywhere to change them back to default colors.

Example: The red Checkout-button should have white text, but get the same color as all the other links.

[/quote]

I've updated the files and uploaded a new zip archive to the 1st post in this thread.

03/12/13 -

-Added Button Font Support

-Added Sidebox Title Bar Styling

• bg image, bgcolor, repeat, bg position

-Added “Scripts” and “CSS” Tabs that will allow you add Custom Scripts and CSS from the addon Settings
  • See custom popup

Thanks for the update. That fixed the buttons.

Maybe you could help me out with one more tiny but annoying problem? Whenever i click thru the categories i get a small black flash all over the page. This dosnt happen when i click from product to product. Its just the categories. It dosent seem to be a problem with your demo site, so i dont know what i have done wrong, but it happens when i have the addon activated. check it out here: www.podpad.no

Thanks!

Try changing the body background color from #000000 (the default) to #ffffff

Hate to be a pain in the a**, but i have one more question: Where to change the background color of the navigation menu, when you are in a sub category? See pic:

Makes sense. I'll add that in a future release.

Updated with Navigation Font and Active Tab styling.

Fixed a bug in Custom CSS and Custom Scripts rendering.

very nice addon,

i just have send you my donation :)

[quote name=‘blueice’ timestamp=‘1363461849’ post=‘157915’]

very nice addon,

i just have send you my donation :)

[/quote]

Thank you very much for the community support.

I am working on another release that will allow you to export your settings as XML so that you can more easily upgrade if there are addon setting changes, etc.

I have used this addon on my own site to change it up a bit in the spirit of St. Patrick's day.

Nothing more than a couple of photoshop images and some small custom CSS in addition to the built-in CSS functionality of the addon. About 10 minutes works top.

www.securemyshop.com

Now we know for certain this works, the proof is in the pudding! :-)

Jeremy, I just purchased and downloaded this add-on, but all the files are dated March 8, and none of the newer features mentioned in this thread (color picker, etc.) are present after installation. Looks like your web site is serving up an old version. Any ideas how to get the latest?

Files have been updated. Thanks

Got it. Thanks very much Jeremy.

I'm still not seeing a color picker, though.

I just sent you an email.