Store Import Failed - Duplicate Entry

Hi again,

Now I have successfully installed v4.3.6 and have started to use the Store Import tool.

It starts out well, but always ends with this:

Error There were errors during store import process. Check logs in // for details

Ok, so this is what the logs tell me.

An error in an SQL query occurred: Duplicate entry '82' for key 'PRIMARY' (1062)
INSERT INTO `store_import_payment_processors` (`processor_id`, `processor`, `processor_script`, `processor_template`, `admin_template`, `callback`, `type`) VALUES
(80, 'eWAY Hosted Payment', 'eway_nz_uk.php', 'cc_outside.tpl', 'eway_nz_uk.tpl', 'Y', 'P'),
(82, 'DirectOne', 'direct_one.php', 'cc_outside.tpl', 'direct_one.tpl', 'N', 'P'),
(83, 'eMerchantPay (Secure Payment Form)', 'emerchantpay.php', 'cc_outside.tpl', 'emerchantpay.tpl', 'N', 'P'),
(84, 'PaysiteCash', 'paysitecash.php', 'cc_outside.tpl', 'paysitecash.tpl', 'N', 'P');

I have tried to delete most payment processors I do not use.

But I can't find direct_one.tpl for example.

But am I even on the right track here ?
Should I bother with deleting paymentprocessors, or am I missing the point here ?

Hi again,

Now I have successfully installed v4.3.6 and have started to use the Store Import tool.

It starts out well, but always ends with this:

Error There were errors during store import process. Check logs in // for details

Ok, so this is what the logs tell me.

An error in an SQL query occurred: Duplicate entry '82' for key 'PRIMARY' (1062)
INSERT INTO `store_import_payment_processors` (`processor_id`, `processor`, `processor_script`, `processor_template`, `admin_template`, `callback`, `type`) VALUES
(80, 'eWAY Hosted Payment', 'eway_nz_uk.php', 'cc_outside.tpl', 'eway_nz_uk.tpl', 'Y', 'P'),
(82, 'DirectOne', 'direct_one.php', 'cc_outside.tpl', 'direct_one.tpl', 'N', 'P'),
(83, 'eMerchantPay (Secure Payment Form)', 'emerchantpay.php', 'cc_outside.tpl', 'emerchantpay.tpl', 'N', 'P'),
(84, 'PaysiteCash', 'paysitecash.php', 'cc_outside.tpl', 'paysitecash.tpl', 'N', 'P');

I have tried to delete most payment processors I do not use.

But I can't find direct_one.tpl for example.

But am I even on the right track here ?
Should I bother with deleting paymentprocessors, or am I missing the point here ?

Most probably, the issue is caused by some third-party payment method used in your store. Please contact us via HelpDesk so that we could assist you in this matter.

You can find which i the payment module you use and in the table of the old site (the one you importing from data) go to the db at the payment_processors table and change the third party processor_id to 10000. it will then work

Fotis

EXCELLENT Fotis!

That did the trick!

I simply changed the ID, like you said and now it continues on like it should!
Many, many thanks!

:grin:

EXCELLENT Fotis!

That did the trick!

I simply changed the ID, like you said and now it continues on like it should!
Many, many thanks!

:grin:

Super!

dont forget to set it back when you are finished cause the old site will not work correctly when the specific payment method is selected.

Fotis

Thanks for the reminder!

My error log show something different from the above, please see error log below:

[Sat Jul 09 11:55:37 2016] [error] [client 66.249.79.232] client denied by server configuration: /home2/numartng/public_html/var/cache/misc/assets/design/themes, referer: http://numartng.com/fashion-beauty-and-personal-care/fashion/moschino-leather-sandal-black.html
[Sat Jul 09 11:55:33 2016] [error] [client 66.249.79.225] client denied by server configuration: /home2/numartng/public_html/var/cache/misc/assets/design/themes, referer: http://numartng.com/fashion-beauty-and-personal-care/fashion/moschino-leather-sandal-black.html