Store Design Keeps Changing By Itself

Hi, Wondering if anyone has seen this and has a solution. I am going insane over this!

We are running 4 different shop fronts. 2 are based on the same design with slight variations for Australian or New Zealand ship. The other 2 shops have their own design. All designs have been running without issue for months now.

Yesterday in the middle of the day we noticed a store was showing “demo” as the logo and an old design style. We check the other store that uses this style and it also was not correct. The other 2 shops seem to be OK. Example of incorrect design. Also footer is incorrect.

[attachment=8029:Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 10.01.11 am.png]

Example of correct look:

[attachment=8028:Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 10.02.17 am.png]

I went into the Designs>Theme in admin and the page has changed from what I remember it was in an earlier version. (Not really sure of my current version up the upgrade center page has "upgrade 4.1.1-4.1.2 so I assume I am on 4.1.1). The Design has been running without any known issues so I had no need to review this page. Here is a section of the page at the top:

[attachment=8033:Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 10.00.22 am.png]

I am not sure why there are 2 options for visual editors. The first one had Satori but I change it to my dh-au design when trying to fix. If you visit the visual editor this is the wrong design. If you visit the visual editor for the second one - Main (basic_clone_DH) - this is the correct design. So I go to the visual editor and save. The shop front then look good. Later when you check it has reverted to the demo version. ( Anyway of deleting the incorrect first item???)

Also there are screens of theme repeating options below on this page. 6 different groups and one marked active. (Am i able to delete all the other options??)

Part of the active group.

[attachment=8034:Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 10.53.08 am.png]

In addition I am running twigmo free version. The mobile version is running OK however when you revert to the desktop version the demo design runs regardless of which version is running on the desktop version on a computer. I have disable twigmo and made active again to see if this fixes the problem.

Not sure what else I can describe to help explain this problem however feel free to ask.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks Fran

Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 10.02.17 am.png

Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 10.01.11 am.png

Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 10.00.22 am.png

Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 10.53.08 am.png