Still under dev, but nearly there..

Check out the updated site.

Media PCs and Home AV

Not to many products yet, but lots more to come.

Please post any comments or issues.

Thanks,

Aleks

Like the clean look.

The site is just about done now, just a last few tweaks like adding an addthis and FB Like buttons.

What do you guys think?

Please post any issues or comments, open to suggestions…

Media PCs and Home AV

Regards,

Aleks

[SIZE=3]I’m in the U.S., so not exactly your target audience, but I found your site to load quite slow. Especially the product details page. I think all the extra bells and whistles on this page (my guess the zoom feature) are drastically slowing the load time.[/SIZE]

Is cool…I likey…loads ok for me…UK

John

@Triplets

Thanks, I am going to look at the webo site speedUp to see if this will help at all.

@Johnbol1

Thanks, is the speed just ok for you or is it a bit on the slow side?

Regards,

Aleks

Nice design. It loads fast for me and I’m in the USA.

Very clean looking site. Loads very quick my end.

I’m in Australia and, while the initial load time was really slow, after that it’s fine.

Nice site.

No , it was fast enough for me not to notice any slow speed.

John

Right, the images on the site has been optimised and the site moved to a server with a bit more CPU power FOC by my excellent hosting company :slight_smile:

Can someone please comment on the load speed of the site now?

Media PCs and Home AV

Regards,

Aleks

nice site! Loads fast enough for me here in the USA.

How did you get the effect on the dropdown menu like that ?

[quote name=‘hbtrading’]nice site! Loads fast enough for me here in the USA.

How did you get the effect on the dropdown menu like that ?[/QUOTE]

The site and Menu Dropddown was done by www.zofish.com.

Its a bit to technical for me to explain how its been done I am afraid. Code is not my strong side.

Regards,

Aleks

thanks. I figured it will take some development to integrate was just hoping there was some quick fix :slight_smile:

It looks nice and the speed was OK for me in the USA. I did get jcarousel errors when changing the hard drive configuration on the MCP8050, just so you know.

[quote name=‘tletourneau’]It looks nice and the speed was OK for me in the USA. I did get jcarousel errors when changing the hard drive configuration on the MCP8050, just so you know.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for spotting that, when the site was moved to a new server the cache and var/compiled files were still intact from the old server. Don’t know if this was the issue but the error disappeared for me after clearing the cache and var/compiled files manually.

Regards,

Aleks

Great site! Would love to have that photo slider on the homepage. How did you add the add reviews section?

[quote name=‘almondjjoy’]Great site! Would love to have that photo slider on the homepage. How did you add the add reviews section?[/QUOTE]

The photo slider is from here and the “Review Centre” reviews badge us a widget made by them. I can PM you the email contact if you use Review Centre yourself and would like the widget on your website.

Regards,

Aleks