Sticker From Feature

I tried to find an add-on to apply a sticker when a specific features is on but I cannot find it.

All stickers add-on use automatic or categories or product options but it seems none of them do it from the features.

Am I right ? Should I ask for a specific development or such an add-on exist (Cs-Cart 4 and more) ?

Cart power addon does labels for features…

I tried to find an add-on to apply a sticker when a specific features is on but I cannot find it.

All stickers add-on use automatic or categories or product options but it seems none of them do it from the features.

Am I right ? Should I ask for a specific development or such an add-on exist (Cs-Cart 4 and more) ?

Hello,

You can try this also:

http://marketplace.cs-cart.com/add-ons/customer-experience/product-badges.html

Thanks

Thanks guys ;)

I've been looking for the same thing too, have tried the Cart Power add-on, but it didn't exactly work for me. They were very helpful to try to get it to work, but in the end, had to cancel the add-on, and they gave me a refund. So I'd recommend going with them first.

Am still on the lookout for something that would do this for me, and customising seems to be more expensive that the standard add-on prices. So for now, am just having to use the Stickers Add-On from CS-Market, and manually add stickers as needed - which is a pain. Hopefully I'll get something customised in the near future.

I've been looking for the same thing too, have tried the Cart Power add-on, but it didn't exactly work for me. They were very helpful to try to get it to work, but in the end, had to cancel the add-on, and they gave me a refund. So I'd recommend going with them first.

Am still on the lookout for something that would do this for me, and customising seems to be more expensive that the standard add-on prices. So for now, am just having to use the Stickers Add-On from CS-Market, and manually add stickers as needed - which is a pain. Hopefully I'll get something customised in the near future.

It works 100% for me.
Sorry to hear it doesn't for you :(

Hello, we'd like to let you know that we have announced the new version of our "Product stickers" add-on that allows to assign stickers for the whole feature or for each specific variant of the feature.