Stand alone affiliate software question (easy)

I am going to use a much more in depth affiliate software, the only thing I am trying to find out is this. I need to put a pixel image on the last page the customer sees that has the order # and the total on it. Which php file is this? Is it includes/customer/orders.php? Here is a direct quote from software author

In order to integrate with shopping carts not listed in the automatic integration setup, you’ll probably need to contact the cart developer and ask them if they have a sale confirmation / online invoice page of some sort. This is the page the customer sees after making a purchase. This page needs to have the sale amount and order number present on it (in the form of variables). If you’re using your own custom cart or system, the same applies in terms of having a confirmation page with the sale amount and order number visible on it.

In skins/YOURSKIN/customer/orders_pages/order_details.tpl

Find: {* place any code you wish to display on this page right after the order has been placed *}

And place code below.

Zyles, would that be the same page that is displayed when a cutomer is returned to the cart after paying via a 3rd party payment processor?

[quote name=‘argentice’]Zyles, would that be the same page that is displayed when a cutomer is returned to the cart after paying via a 3rd party payment processor?[/QUOTE]

Yes it is.