SQL Error after Order :Placed-Need Explaination

Version 2.2.4 Professional.

Looks like a customer tried to place a Paypal standard order. The order was created, but is incomplete.

Admin logs have the following entries after order create:

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘/tmp/#sql_4490_1’ at line 1 (1064)

Query: SHOW COLUMNS FROM cscart_logs

Error: Got error 122 from storage engine (1030)

Query: SHOW COLUMNS FROM cscart_logs

I have never seen sql errors in logs. Have never had problems with PayPal pro or Pay Pal express.

I did do a database optimization and backup several days ago, but have processed orders without problems. I did turn on Statistics recently to track a new ad campaign.

Would like to what the sql means, what cscart logs they are referring to.

I will be contacting customer to see what she saw.

Thank you,

Bob

I am now getting:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 76 bytes) in /home/myName/public_html/core/fn.database.php on line 605

Can't get into admin.

Bob

You're out of memory for one reason or another, a few things you can do:

Increase the memory limit in config.local.php

Restart Apache and MySQL services on the server, you may have to contact your host to do this unless you have (usually) root/shell access to your server.

Or wait it out, and let the server fix itself. This might or might not happen, ever. Restarting is the best option.

Once you've got the site back up and running, clear out the Logs. Take a database backup before you clear them out, just in case you need them in future, which is unlikely.

The syntax is correct.

The db functions that cs-cart uses for insert, replace, update, etc. allow you to send more data than is supported by each table.

I.e. you can send a page title and description in the array passed and it will strip out the fields that are not appropriate for each table. It does this by looping through the SHOW COLUMNS result and then doing an operation on only the data that matches those columns.

I would guess you have a DB problem requiring both a repair and an optimize. If not, then you'll have to increase your memory in config.local.php to something greater than 256M (but you shouldn't be using this much memory).

Hi,

Thanks for your help. My host is looking into it. Said there is a memory leak. They can increase the memory, but eventually it would be used up.

I can't even get into cPanel.

Just have to wait until the root cause is found.

Thanks,

Bob

cPanel has nothing to do with the cart. Sounds like a hosting issue.