Sorry, Service Is Temporarily Unavailable

Hi

i have a problem, when i try to go to PRODUCTS → PRODUCTS (to add or remove a product) i receive this error

[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=5][center]Sorry, service is temporarily unavailable.[/center][/size][/font][/color]

Open the “config.local.php” file and replace:

error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 0);

with

error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 1);
define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

Then you should see the actual error message

I received this after I upgraded from admin panel to cscart lifetime 4.3.1

I have activated the store.

Any suggestions?

[color=#000000]Unknown column 'style_id' in 'where clause' [/color]b[/b][color=#000000]

SELECT * FROM cscart_logos WHERE IF(layout_id = 0, 1, IF(layout_id = 5, 1, 0)) AND IF(style_id = '', 1, IF(style_id = 'Antika Kapi 1.0.1', 1, 0)) AND company_id = 1[/color]

Error at

[color=#000000]app/Tygh/Database.php, line: 677[/color]

Backtrace

File: app/Tygh/Database.php Line: 333 Function: _error File: app/Tygh/Database.php Line: 136 Function: query File: app/functions/fn.database.php Line: 42 Function: getHash File: app/functions/fn.common.php Line: 4536 Function: db_get_hash_array File: app/Tygh/SmartyEngine/Core.php Line: 155 Function: fn_get_logos File: app/functions/fn.init.php Line: 102 Function: setArea File: app/functions/fn.init.php Line: 932 Function: fn_init_templater File: init.php Line: 131 Function: fn_init File: index.php Line: 24 Function: require

please check your personal messanger

best regards,

WSA team

Please contact CS-Cart support team or log in the phpMyAdmin and add the style_id column to the cscart_logos table with the following parameters:

Type: varchar(50)

Null: not