some questions about cs cart set up

I have just downloaded the 60 day free trial and have a couple of questions. I am hoping someone here in the forums can help me.

I already have a website set up and just sell one product - a wedding planning kit that include 4 books.

Is it possible to:

1. just get a buy now link that I can add to my existing buttons?
  2. to have a thank you page that looks exactly (or almost exactly) like my existing website?
  3. to have checkout/cart pages that look exactly (or almost exactly) like my existing website?
  4. to include google analytics code on my website

And a couple of other question.
  5. do you know if CS cart has a secure system for delivering ebooks - so that they can’t be stolen.
  6. If I am using the Community version, if someone returns a book can I refund them? I have never had a return before but it might happen one day and I want to be prepared.
  7. once i upload the file to server how to access the admin area?

THANKS!

[quote name=‘susannamiles’]I have just downloaded the 60 day free trial and have a couple of questions. I am hoping someone here in the forums can help me.

I already have a website set up and just sell one product - a wedding planning kit that include 4 books.

Is it possible to:

1. just get a buy now link that I can add to my existing buttons?
  2. to have a thank you page that looks exactly (or almost exactly) like my existing website?
  3. to have checkout/cart pages that look exactly (or almost exactly) like my existing website?
  4. to include google analytics code on my website

And a couple of other question.
  5. do you know if CS cart has a secure system for delivering ebooks - so that they can’t be stolen.
  6. If I am using the Community version, if someone returns a book can I refund them? I have never had a return before but it might happen one day and I want to be prepared.
  7. once i upload the file to server how to access the admin area?

THANKS![/quote]

For your intended type of functionality you may want to go with something a lot simpler such as ‘Buy it now’ buttons from Paypal / Google

https://www.paypal.com/pdn-item

http://checkout.google.com/support/sell/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=39011

I don’t believe it to be prudent to have so much overhead for a simple product.