SnoRocket.com Review

Snorocket recently upgraded our site from 2.0.8 to 2.0.12. He kept in contact the entire time by phone and e-mail, and thoroughly answered all of our questions. If your struggling with updating your site after every release pass the stress to a well respected member who will get the job down correctly and quickly.

We donated towards the Quote and Invoicing Tool, and the Shop by Feature add-on. We are pretty sure that our customers will love the “shop by model” add-on. The Quote and Invoicing tool should be a powerful tool for our company to utilize. We sponsors a lot of forums and receive several private messages on a hourly basis for the “best” price. I can easily send them the “best” price with a link with an option to checkout.

We recently purchase the " Product Inquiry " Add-On due to how our site is designed. We have several options you can select from for each product. “Product Inquiry” Add-On is a convenient way for the customer to contact you if they have any questions about the particular product they’re viewing. I think customers are more tempted to contact you about a product in question if it’s convenient instead of finding another website to shop.

I believe with Snorockets competitive pricing and excellent customer support you’ll be happy to hire him for all of your CS-Cart needs!

I’ll be glad to send my website URL by a private message if anyone is interested. :wink:

I want it one, thanks

[quote name=‘KBM’]I’ll be glad to send my website URL by a private message if anyone is interested. ;)[/QUOTE]

I would be interested as well (I already sent you a PM but haven’t had a reply yet).

[quote name=‘vidan’]I want it one, thanks[/QUOTE]

Will send you one in 5 minutes.

[quote name=‘Lyn’]I would be interested as well (I already sent you a PM but haven’t had a reply yet).[/QUOTE]

I sent you a pm this morning. Sorry I don’t browse CS-Cart forums daily. :wink:

I think Sno does a great service for this community. The time he must put into the requirements for the mods, managing the development and keeping up with the donations/payments must be incredible.

Thanks Sno for the great work.

Sno,

Not only does a good job - he is very kind hearted and helpful at all times.

and i want it one :), thanks