Sitemap Returns 404

Hello!

My sitemap returns a 404. I checked all of the settings and found nothing wrong. I am running 3.0.6

All ideas appreciated! To be clear I am not talking about the google sitemap.

Hello!

My sitemap returns a 404. I checked all of the settings and found nothing wrong. I am running 3.0.6

As we understand you mean the Sitemap page in your storefront. Please make sure that correct URL is specified for it in the HTML block. Please open the Content tab of your HTML block on the Design > Layouts page in the CS-Cart admin panel and check if the following URL is specified there:

Sitemap

If you mean something else, please clarify it in more detail.

Hello!

If the SEO module is enabled on your store, try the following URL:

http://your_domain.com/index.php?dispatch=sitemap.view

and check the result

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately neither worked. This is the current url:

• Sitemap
  • Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately neither worked. This is the current url:

• Sitemap
  • Thanks in advance!

As eComLabs mentioned, please open the following URL if the SEO add-on is enabled:

http://your_domain.com/index.php?dispatch=sitemap.view

Copy the address from the address bar of your browser (for example, your_sitemap_url.html). Please open the Content tab of your HTML block on the Design > Layouts page in the CS-Cart admin panel and replace the following part of code:

• Sitemap
  • with this one:

• Sitemap
  • where your_sitemap_url.html is SEO name of your sitemap page. Click the Save button and check the result.

Hello,

• Sitemap
  • Thanks in advance!

Please share the URL of your website

Okay guys I got it fixed. Thank you both for your help!

Okay guys I got it fixed. Thank you both for your help!

What was the reason?

I used the info you gave me on the url. Mystified as to how the old url was no longer valid. Thanks for the help eComLabs!

I used the info you gave me on the url. Mystified as to how the old url was no longer valid. Thanks for the help eComLabs!

You are welcome!