Sitemap For Multi Storefronts

Hi,

When I disabled somes pages from the Sitemap section, it removes the pages from all my storefronts.

But, I only want to remove these pages from the Sitemap of my first storefront, and leave theses pages intact for my 2 others storefronts.

How can I do that?

Thank you very much,

Looks like it is not possible out of the box

Looks like it is not possible out of the box

I guess I have to desactivate the built-in sitemap, create a new page and manually make a sitemap for each storefront?

We have checked the structure of the cscart_sitemap_links table and found that it contains the company_id field. It means that the link can be added for certain store-front only.

We have checked the structure of the cscart_sitemap_links table and found that it contains the company_id field. It means that the link can be added for certain store-front only.

Wow, excellent! Thank you. But where you find that, I can't see the company_id field

It most certainly is there though. However, company_id should be refactored to storefront_id some time later:

Just a quick question to verify, but are you using MultiVendor? Because that *might* be an issue.

It most certainly is there though. However, company_id should be refactored to storefront_id some time later:

Just a quick question to verify, but are you using MultiVendor? Because that *might* be an issue.

Yes, I'm using MultiVendor

Wow, excellent! Thank you. But where you find that, I can't see the company_id field

I have checked it on my local installation. And the additional links are store-front depended there.