Simtech Development Christmas Sale 2020

Xmas & New Year are at the door. Meet them with a trendy design and improved customer experience! Deliver new positive feelings to your customers, and they’ll pay you back with loyalty. In this post, we gathered solutions from Simtech Development that will help you engage your visitors and sell more.
#1 Christmas premier! For the 1st time this year we offer UX/UI design with a 20% discount + a gift from SimtechDev’s Santa :-)
#2 30% OFF on CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor themes and frontend add-ons. Make your website dynamic with a set of amazing animation effects, engage your customers with full-width banners, or replace product pictures with YouTube videos.
#3 Our Hosting&Insfrastructure team designed fully-managed and highly flexible solutions for Maintenance & Monitoring and Server-Side Performance Optimization. + one more gift from SimtechDev’s Santa :) free Bottleneck Analysis Report based on your CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor website performance.
Discover more Christmas Deals from Dec. 16, 2020 to Jan. 11, 2021.

Instead of doing promotions focus on your support and fixing the bugs.

After last upgrade of Google Analytics and Pay By Link addons you broke your licensing validation and now the addons are disbled and not working.

After writing a ticket you sent me a bunch of generic messages and told me to wait 5 business days for the next response while those crucial for me addons are not working.

Maybe you have pretty decent addons but your support is a joke.

Btw, to make things funnier you also proposed me that you can speed fixing your obvious bugg for the additional fee.

Btw, to make things funnier you also proposed me that you can speed fixing your obvious bugg for the additional fee.

Hello, Jacek! I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the provided support. I really understand how it is important for you to get this issue fixed as soon as possible. Let me check it and I will get back to you with the result.

Our developers checked it and the problem was related to the change of the upgrade server for add-ons. I sincerely apologize for any possible inconvenience. This issue is fixed now.

Dear Customers,
Thank you for staying with us in 2020! We hope your Christmas and New Year is filled with joyful learning, big sales and great opportunities in spite of all adversities. We will do our best to make your business even more powerful and strong! We look forward to working together in 2021!