Simple question about text color

Ok, I can’t believe that this is so hard to find and I’m sure the answer is simple.

I’m using the artificial casting template. In that template, the text headings for each block are automatically of a certain size and they are a greenish color. Because the headings are entered in their own field and not in the main text area of the blocks, I have no way of controlling or editing their sizes or colors with usual html tags.

Question 1. Where is the file that I need to edit?

Question 2. Where in that file is the code for the sizes and colors of the headers?

I am using the same template and was able to change these colors without any problems. You have to check the CSS files for the sizes and colors of those headers. I don’t recall where in the CSS files off the top of my head and I’m at my other job right now. Have you turned on the Design mode for your cart to see if you can determine what value you need to change? I think that’s how I found the info when I was looking. I’ll try to find the information for you when I get a chance.

[quote name=‘scase’]I am using the same template and was able to change these colors without any problems. You have to check the CSS files for the sizes and colors of those headers. I don’t recall where in the CSS files off the top of my head and I’m at my other job right now. Have you turned on the Design mode for your cart to see if you can determine what value you need to change? I think that’s how I found the info when I was looking. I’ll try to find the information for you when I get a chance.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I would appreciate it.

Hi Mike,

It looks like it’s the sidebox-title in your styles.css file. My code appears around line 608 as follows:

.sidebox-title span, .sidebox-categories-wrapper .sidebox-title span {

padding: 8px 0 0 0;

color: #8d2c01;

font: 18px Tahoma;

Hope this helps!

If you use Firefox as your browser, download Firebug, which is a real help finding this type of thing. You can also make changes to your CSS and see what it looks like without actually changing the .css file.