Simple checkout page

I need programmer to modify checkout page, as follows

1. Now: When the user go to One-Page checkout: 2 options are showing “Login for registered users” and “Create account button” for new customers.

To be: Directly New customer option to be chosed and create account fields to be displayed. And a link to Login page to be put
  2. Now: First step of checkout page is with user fields: “username, e-mail & password” then the user click submit and the second step is with delivery/billing fields then click the button continue and third step is to choose payment & delivery method then continue and the fourth step is review of order.

To be: All steps on 1 screen

Please post replies here or contact me

No mod needed. These can be altered in the settings.

No, it can’t. From the settings can be set to be on 1 Page - One Page Checkout, but all the steps are separate and user have to click “continue” on every step to see the next step - I need it to be all the steps expanded and only 1 button continue at the end to be required to click.

You’ll have to rewrite the checkout steps and combine them into one. You will also have to modify the checkout controller so that it understands what you did.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]You’ll have to rewrite the checkout steps and combine them into one. You will also have to modify the checkout controller so that it understands what you did.[/QUOTE]

Can you do this? I will pay for it.

I responded to your PM.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]I responded to your PM.[/QUOTE]

Anybody offer this solution or can do it?

Sure we can, give me a pm