How do i hide “Signup for membership:” in sign up page? I do not want my members to choose the different kind of memberships when they register.

I have done a search but it is outdated so i cant change the code displayed. Any kind souls know?

If you go to the Users menu in Admin, then click on Memberships, just uncheck all memberships except Administrator. This should make the signup for memberships box disappear from the registering form. :smiley:

[quote name=‘doddles’]If you go to the Users menu in Admin, then click on Memberships, just uncheck all memberships except Administrator. This should make the signup for memberships box disappear from the registering form. :D[/QUOTE]

Do you think this solution is perfect to solve all the problems?

Solved > Found solution in Knowledge base

[quote name=‘joe’]Do you think this solution is perfect to solve all the problems?[/QUOTE]

This worked for me and I was only trying to help!

Doing this also means that customers CANNOT request any memberships on signup, which was what was required by Cheapboh.

I noticed that you only felt it necessary to have a go at my answer, but actually failed to post your own suggestion as to how the original query could be achieved… Very constructive - Well done!!

Before I forget… If a solution was found that will hide the “Signup for membership” option in the sign up page, it would be really handy if it was published for all to see, so that anyone else who wished to do the same (myself included), can do so using the correct method?? At the moment, I’m none the wiser!

This might be the solution he found as it was in the KB:

[URL=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Of course it can be modified some to suit your exact needs.

Thanks adodric.