Sidebar in CS-Cart 3

How do I add the side bar to all pages? It is grid 4 under blocks, but only shows up in one section. I would like to put my categories in the sidebar as opposed to the top. Grid 4 only shows up in “pages” in block editing.

Drew

Hi,

I am still floundering with this one… any ideas?

Drew

You have to go into each tab and manually add it. You'd think you could just put it on the all pages tab, but I guess not.

Thanks,

Brandon

Hi,

The problem that I am having is grid placement. I cannot find where to add a grid to the default section. I have tried adding blocks to all of the “Grids” listed, and none of them appear in the left column of the page.

[quote name='ags4u' timestamp='1340657243' post='139408']

Hi,

The problem that I am having is grid placement. I cannot find where to add a grid to the default section. I have tried adding blocks to all of the “Grids” listed, and none of them appear in the left column of the page.

[/quote]

I did the following. In the grid which is called “Central” I added a new grid with width 4 units, then added the second grid with 12 (16-4) units. Then removed into 12 unit grid all blocks from the 16 units grid (“Main content” etc) and deleted it. Then entered into the newly made 4 unit grid a new Categories block.

The only problem is that category block does not work properly. In the setting of the “Category” block I selected: Template >> Text links, in the Content tab Filling >> Dynamic tree but the block shows only the current categories, not all, I am attaching a picture

Can anybody help me to solve the problem?

Thank you.

Michael

Can you please tell me why the width of my homepage is not according to standard width? Please refer the screen shot. It is not auto fitting according to contents.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:5551]