Show product with tax

I have ticked the “Display prices with taxes on category/product pages if the method of calculating taxes is based on a unit's price” and also choosed the calculation to be based on unit price but nothing changed. Am i missing something?

cscart version 2.2.4

Hello GsmCorner,

Thank you for your message.

As far as taxes are calculated based on the shipping address, a customer should be logged in to the stofefront to see prices with taxes. CS-Cart will calculate taxes according to the shipping address in his/her profile account. In order to show price with taxes for guests, you should select the Estimate taxes using default address on cart/checkout pages check box on the Settings > Appearance page of your CS-Cart admin panel. In this case, if a guest visits your store, CS-Cart will calculate taxes based on the default address (you can specify this address in the Default location section on the Settings > General page of your CS-Cart admin panel).

I hope this information will help you.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

I have all of the above checked but guests still see taxes only on cart:

Estimate taxes using default address on cart/checkout pages

Display prices with taxes on category/product pages if the method of calculating taxes is based on a unit's price

Display prices with taxes on cart/checkout pages if the method of calculating taxes is based on a unit's price

and also chosen the taxes to be base on unit price

Hello GsmCorner,

Thank you for your message.

In this case the problem requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team