Show Data And Time In Back _In_Stock_Notifications.tpl File

i want to show the date and time and user name in back_in_stock_notification.tpl file

For my requriment i have to show the date/time and user name in the email content…

mail content:

---------------

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Dear Customer,([color=#ff0000]i want username here[/color])[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Good News! The product that you are interested in,<[/size][/font]product name[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]> is back in stock! [/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Please click [/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] to view the product detail page, and to place your order.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]This automated 'Back in Stock' information email has been sent to you as per your request dated([color=#ff0000]i want date here[/color])[/size][/font]

in back_in_stock_notifications.tpl i can get the product name along with that i want username and date/ time…i added two columns “name” and “date” in "cscart_product_subscription"table.

only with product name i cant get the information form that table because more than customers can requested that product so along with product code i need to know the userid.By with those two ffeilds i can get the data/time and name in back_in_stock_notification.tpl file