Show A List Of All Content Pages?

In v2 when you would click on a main content page link, there would be a submenu list (in my case in a sidebar) that would show all the child pages below it. Now that I'm on 4.3.1 I can't seem to find an easy way to display all those child pages unless I manually create the links. Is that my only option? In my main menu it shows a “view more” link which I would think would take you to a list of all child pages below that category but instead it just takes me to the main category. Just wondering if I'm missing something?

You can create a new block on the Pages layout page with the following filling types:

• Manually
  • Newest
  • Dynamic tree
  • Full tree
  • Neighbours

Dynamic tree should suit your needs

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1435050249' post='220035'] You can create a new block on the Pages layout page with the following filling types: - Manually - Newest - Dynamic tree - Full tree - Neighbours Dynamic tree should suit your needs [/quote]

That's essentially what I had done but with 102 pages, too many links on the menu to fit. So I had to divide it up into smaller link/sub-links. Still don't understand why the “view more” doesn't show you all the pages below that parent category but at least I have it where I want it now. Thanks.

please check your PM.

best regards,

WSA team

[quote name='IsItFast' timestamp='1435114395' post='220146']

That's essentially what I had done but with 102 pages, too many links on the menu to fit. So I had to divide it up into smaller link/sub-links. Still don't understand why the “view more” doesn't show you all the pages below that parent category but at least I have it where I want it now. Thanks.

[/quote]

I am afraid additional code modifications are required to display list of pages in the required way. Feel free to contact us if you are interested