Should I Sumbit Sitemap While Store Is Closed?

Speaking of Google, I closed store for 15 days and left the typical “I’m on vacation” page.

When I left I was in place 15000 in Alexa rank for Spain and when you searched “Electrogeneral.com” in google there were 90000 pages or more, now there are 7000 pages and we rank in alexa 40000. My question is: can leaving for vacation do that harm? we talk about 15 days!!!

How can I know if Google has penalized me for something?

Did I have to tell them I was out on vacation? :confused: :smiley:

How can i fix this ?

Note: with yahoo I get 40 000 and odd, so something must be wrong with our position in Google.es

[quote name=‘mirnitagl’]Speaking of Google, I closed store for 15 days and left the typical “I’m on vacation” page.

When I left I was in place 15000 in Alexa rank for Spain and when you searched “Electrogeneral.com” in google there were 90000 pages or more, now there are 7000 pages and we rank in alexa 40000. My question is: can leaving for vacation do that harm? we talk about 15 days!!!

How can I know if Google has penalized me for something?

Did I have to tell them I was out on vacation? :confused: :smiley:

How can i fix this ?

Note: with yahoo I get 40 000 and odd, so something must be wrong with our position in Google.es[/quote]

Alexa rank is based on the actual traffic going to a website whereas Google PR is calculated mainly by the number and quality of inbound links to a specific page and not traffic.