Shipping setup need "HELP"

Hi can someone help me with setting up shipping please, I can’t get my head around it.

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I only supply to the UK and overseas EU Countries. I have disabled all countries not needed from the countries list.

I need to set up 3 shipping options, two for the UK and one for all overseas EU deliveries.

Silver - Tracked charge - £2.95 plus I need to add 10% of the total cost +VAT

Gold - Next Day Service charge - £5.45 plus I need to add 10% of the total cost +VAT

I need these two shipping options only available for those who are in the UK.

Europe - European Shipping charge - £10.00 plus I need to add 10% of the total cost +VAT

I need this shipping option available to only those who are in overseas EU countries

Example:

UK COUNTRIES

£10 order plus handling fee of 10% (£1.00) + tracked delivery (£2.95) = £13.95 + VAT

£20 order plus handling fee of 10% (£2.00) + next day delivery (£5.95) = £27.95 + VAT

EUROPEAN COUNTRIES

£10 order plus handling fee of 10% (£1.00) European Shipping charge (£10.00) = £21.00 + VAT

Can this be done? Please help

Thanks[/font]

[quote name='DarkHorse' timestamp='1332951292' post='133957']

Hi can someone help me with setting up shipping please, I can’t get my head around it.

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I only supply to the UK and overseas EU Countries. I have disabled all countries not needed from the countries list.

I need to set up 3 shipping options, two for the UK and one for all overseas EU deliveries.

Silver - Tracked charge - £2.95 plus I need to add 10% of the total cost +VAT

Gold - Next Day Service charge - £5.45 plus I need to add 10% of the total cost +VAT

I need these two shipping options only available for those who are in the UK.

Europe - European Shipping charge - £10.00 plus I need to add 10% of the total cost +VAT

I need this shipping option available to only those who are in overseas EU countries

Example:

UK COUNTRIES

£10 order plus handling fee of 10% (£1.00) + tracked delivery (£2.95) = £13.95 + VAT

£20 order plus handling fee of 10% (£2.00) + next day delivery (£5.95) = £27.95 + VAT

EUROPEAN COUNTRIES

£10 order plus handling fee of 10% (£1.00) European Shipping charge (£10.00) = £21.00 + VAT

Can this be done? Please help

Thanks[/font]

[/quote]I have managed to set up European shipping bit I cant work out how to add the amounts that I want Eg: 10% of total cost amount plus £10 shipping plus 20%VAT also the thumbnail is not showing at checkout.

Any clues please.

[quote name='DarkHorse' timestamp='1332959580' post='133966']

I have managed to set up European shipping bit I cant work out how to add the amounts that I want Eg: 10% of total cost amount plus £10 shipping plus 20%VAT also the thumbnail is not showing at checkout.

Any clues please.

[/quote]Also there is no sign of the image that was uploaded for the shipping image HELP.