Shipping rate not showing for one country (Jersey)

Not sure what is going on with this one because Jersey is an active country in my Countries area but it states the customer needs to put in their address in order to get shipping rates. Customer informed me of the issue. So I tested, filling in all the proper fields and it refuses to show shipping rates for this country. But works fine for all other countries. Shipping is a flat fee. Any ideas to why this single country is having the problem for my international shipping charges?

Do you use online shipping rates calculator or manually defined rates?

It’s just a flat fee, not calculated. The only thing calculated would be the order would qualify for free shipping if over $150. But I tried a $10 order and it wouldn’t pull up rates. Odd this is only happening with the one country (as far as I can tell).

Start from checking the rate areas. Possibly it is required to add new country there

1 Like

I’m in the U.S. so I just have a flat rate for all countries outside the U.S. So my rates get pulled for all other countries but Jersey. At least as far as I can tell. I’ve been using CS for 10+ years and this is the first I have heard of it not pulling up rates for a specific country. And when testing, that was the only one I had problems with.

It is required to examine current shipping methods and rate areas settings. Please contact support team