Shipping Options In Checkout - Too Much Text For Each Option

Since updating my store to 4.3.7 the shipping options on the checkout page looks like the attached. Previously, the text I have outlined in red only appeared once, at the bottom of the shipping options page. Now, it appears below each shipping option. How do I get it to go back to only showing it once?

Thanks in advance.

[attachment=11351:Screen Shot 2016-06-18 at 7.04.31 PM.png]

Screen Shot 2016-06-18 at 7.04.31 PM.png

Since updating my store to 4.3.7 the shipping options on the checkout page looks like the attached. Previously, the text I have outlined in red only appeared once, at the bottom of the shipping options page. Now, it appears below each shipping option. How do I get it to go back to only showing it once?

Thanks in advance.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-06-18 at 7.04.31 PM.png

Each shipping option that is setup has a place where you enter the description or not if you do not want one to show.

Alan

I realize that. But the default setup for shipping options in CS-cart is to have shipping options listed, then below that is some boilerplate text which can be changed to suit each store (like changing the contact phone number) as seen in this screen shot from the demo store:

[attachment=11357:Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 6.42.12 PM.png]

How do I go back to having just a list of options, with the text at the bottom about delivery times and how to contact support? Anyone?

I have no idea how this got changed, or how to change it back.

Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 6.42.12 PM.png

Hello!

How do I go back to having just a list of options, with the text at the bottom about delivery times and how to contact support? Anyone?

If you have the same descriptions for all your shipping methods, then you can add this description to only one of them and make it displayed last in the list by setting right position.

I have no idea how this got changed, or how to change it back.

Hello,

Maybe this article in CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor documentation can help you.

Description should be hidden as filters can be. Upton click description would appear. Now really too much text..

Thanks in advance.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-06-18 at 7.04.31 PM.png

Hello,

Maybe this article in CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor documentation can help you.

Thank you!!

That article explains why I encountered this problem. Here is what it says:

In CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.3.5 and earlier the shipping_tips and delivery_times_text language variables contained a single description for all shipping methods in your store. These language variables didn’t exist in CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.3.6.

The delivery_times_text variable was evidently what my store was using previously, but this has been removed in 4.3.6.

Another change (with 4.3.8 ) is that it now shows the unnecessary (incl VAT) when you've chosen to make it show on product pages, which makes the line for each shipping option too long.
We switched it off. Fortunately VAT is still shown on the invoice, which is the only place where it needs to be shown.

Re this problem of yours, we have one-step-check-out which doesn't show any explanation at all..

I have it working fine now...just like it used to.

Which one-step checkout addon are you using, cscartrocks or Cart Power?

cscart rocks. We added it so soon I didn't even see the explanation before you mentioned it and then saw it was filled in for each shipping method somehow.

Upon your complaint I noticed all texts were the same so I started changing them with appropriate explanations but noticed it is in vain as you can't see it anyhow. Never mind, as there is plenty explanation on separate pages and we also have it in the confirmation email as well as a little text below the comments box (see languages for the : type_comments_here).