Shipping Method Problem

Hi guys

I am having an issue with my shipping method on the checkout page.

I have already set up the integration with USPS and have created a Prioriry Mail shipping option. My User ID has been added to the production servers and everything. I followed all the instructions in the CS-Cart guide.

However, as I am trying it out, whenever I reach the checkout page, it says there are no shipping options available for my location. I have set up the US as a location which includes all the states.

Could anyone help me with this problem? Thanks!

Have you assigned weights to all your products?

Bob

An update:

I added a USPS ground shipping option which shows up fine, but the priority option isn’t for some reason.

[quote name=‘jobosales’]Have you assigned weights to all your products?

Bob[/QUOTE]

Not to everything, but the products I am testing this out with have weights assigned to them and as I just posted above, the USPS Ground option I just added shows up.

Ok, It now works as I changed the Priority container option to Flat Rate Box.

However, if I might be using a non flat rate box for priority shipping, how do I get those rates to show up?

[quote name=‘meetagrawal’]Ok, It now works as I changed the Priority container option to Flat Rate Box.

However, if I might be using a non flat rate box for priority shipping, how do I get those rates to show up?[/QUOTE]

You don’t. If you set a type for Priority it will always use that type. To me it’s a bug, to the developers it’s by design. So what if the item doesn’t fit in a flat rate box?

Shipping continues to be the weakest area in CS-Cart. They offer no support for dimensional shipping or multi-box shipments. They provide no means for specifying a product as needing to ship separately. They provide no means for a quoted shipping price.

Other than that, it is (mostly) a great cart. :slight_smile:

Bob