Shipping Method Location Issue

Hi,

I am trying to set up shipping with the Australia Post module. I have set up locations for my store, but when I run a test order I receive the: “Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location…” error.

I have tried using Localizations, but I have no need for that feature. I am also testing the shipping with a product that has a recorded weight.

Thank you in advance for any help or advice. I really need to get my site live by the end of the week!

Miel.

This knowledgebase link may give you some pointers as to what to look for:

CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Also, make certain you pay very close attention to the differences between “Locations” & “Localizations” (they really should rename these as the names are so similar it causes continual confusion…) :mellow:

I don’t use Auzzie Post so i can’t give specifics on realtime shipping methods using that carrier. ;)

Thanks for your response, Struck.

Unfortunately I am still running into issues with Shipping setup. As far as I know, the settings are all correct – though I hear that I need to somehow “link” shipping methods with certain Locations, etc.

Do I need to use 'Localizations' for this? Is there a way I can 'link' them without using that feature, and how do I go about it?

Thanks.

Hello Sportmachines,

If you want to set up different shipping charges for different locations, you need to set up location zones in the store. In this case you do not need to create localizations.

In order to learn more information on how to do it, please refer to this article in our Knowledge base: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

After that, you need to select the created location in the “Show rates for location” box of the necessary shipping method and define the desired shipping rates for it.

For more information on how to set up shipping methods, please refer to this article in our Knowledge base: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support Team.