Shipping HAZMAT charge setting for Hazardous Material

All:

I am looking for setting information or suggestion to charge extra HAZMAT charge on hazardous material shipping.

We are selling Hazardous product which requires extra $20 in shipping, Is there anyway I can set or configure product to include extra shipping charge?

For example:

Product 1 non hazardous same weight - shipping $10

If user add one hazardous product into list/cart then

Product 1 non hazardous + 1 hazardous - shipping $10 + $20 hazmat charge

Is it possible ?

Just use the “Shipping freight” option on the hazardous page. It will add that amount “per item purchased”.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]Just use the “Shipping freight” option on the hazardous page. It will add that amount “per item purchased”.[/QUOTE]

How can I find hazardous page? I am not able to find that setting. Could you please explain steps?

Just use the “Shipping freight” option on the individual products pages of which you determine as being hazardous

I was referring to your “hazardous product” page. The product detail page.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]I was referring to your “hazardous product” page. The product detail page.[/QUOTE]

But, it will add charges per item… that will not satisfy the need.

If user has added hazardous product in cart along with other items then I am looking for something like:

Total Calculated Shipping Charges based on cart + $20 Flat Fee

If I put amount in product Shipping Freight then it will be added for each number… that’s wrong.

Any global suggestion?