Shipping configuration question

Help Please - I have different products with different costs and shipping methods. How can I configure?

Artwork - to be shipping Fed Ex in a mailing tube set cost $14.95 for one to three items

Book - one book shipping is 3.95 and adjusting per quantity shipped via US standard mail

Gift cards - free shipping

Would like to add the option for overnight shipping IF possible.

How can I make the above work for multiple items, for example, 2 books and a poster?

US shipping only. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you.

If you look into the knowledge base it will show you how to setup your shipping

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

I have the manual. What I can’t figure out is how to make the $14.95 Federal Express shipping rate only show up for the one product (artwork) and the USPS show up for everything else but NOT the rest. As an example

Artwork - to be shipped Federal Express only

Books - USPS

Anyone?

I don’t know any way to do this directly. You can use the Supplier addon to accomplish this since you can set up separate shipping per supplier and tie suppliers to products. Take a look here:

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Bob

Bob,

Thank you so much. This has been making me crazy. I will try to set this up today. Sounds like a great solution.

Thank you again.

Cindy

Just got the shipping set up as suggested above. It works exactly as I was hoping. Thank you, thank you Bob. Ahhhhhhhh, relief. Have I said thank you?!?