Shipping Availability for 3.0

Does anyone have addon for Shipping Availability as approx from www.shippingkit.com

for 3.0 version?

THX

MimiWatch

I am using Shipping Availability by shippingkit in 2.2.4. I using for shipping availability and other product specific announcements.

Are you inferring that you have tested the 2.x version and it does not work in 3.0? If it does not, have you contacted shippingkit?

When I move to 3.0.x, I was going to try to get an addon mod for this functionality, but wanted to add to it. What I am missing is being able to see what products I applied a specific “Shipping Availability” message to. I have 10 different shipping availability messages, but don't know which products they were applied to.

If the current version for 2.2.4 does not work in 3.0.x and shippingkit is not upgrading it, I would be interested in having a developer make an enhanced version. Does not have to be limited to shipping, just a custom message that can be applied to Products with tracking.

Thanks,

Bob

Hi,

I had a more sophisticated version of that for 224,

I will have a look what will it take to bring that in v3.

If anybody else is considering this, just post underneath.

Fotis

Older version from shoppingkit doesnt work in 3.0. I have tried to sort it but i have to change more things which are up to my skills.i have contacted shippingkit regarding changes but they plan a new version but they didn know when.

Just because addons i dont know how to move to 3.0 :?

I also cannot upgrade since Shipping Availability doesn't work for 3.0.2. This addon is very important. Still wondering why this is not a standard functionality in CS-Cart.

Edwin

I solved the problems with other addons for CS-CART 3.0.2. (facebook addon, subcateregory thumbnails…see pther threads on this forum). The Shipping availablily I get to work in the admin section (move the files to the correct folders. Base folder needs to be renamed to Basic folder. But on the front end nothing will show up. I suspect there is something wrong with the hooks but I do not know what. This is the LAST issue preventing us to move the live store to 3.0.2. We really need this really bad since we do not want to wait any longer. SOMEBODY WHO CAN HELP RESOLVING THE FRONT END ISSUE for CS-CART 3.0.2???

We really would appreciate your help.

Edwin

The problem with the shipping availability for cs-cart 3.0.x is solved. Shipping kit released a new version for CS-cart 3.0.x. It can be downloaded at: [url=“https://www.shippingkit.com/members/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view&parentcategoryid=11&pcid=0&nav=0”]https://www.shippingkit.com/members/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view&parentcategoryid=11&pcid=0&nav=0[/url]

I installed the new version and everything looks fine, does anybody knows how to hide the main category message “in stock field” when a message from shippingkit is showed.

[quote name='Eduard' timestamp='1347523718' post='144948']

The problem with the shipping availability for cs-cart 3.0.x is solved. Shipping kit released a new version for CS-cart 3.0.x. It can be downloaded at: https://www.shipping…11&pcid=0&nav=0

[/quote]Hey

Did it worked for you?

Hey,

Will this work with 3.0.4?

[quote name='tom437' timestamp='1354802974' post='150580']

Hey,

Will this work with 3.0.4?

[/quote]

Yes, no problem.

Hi, MimiWatch

How to make shipping avaibilities and “in stock” on the same line like in your website: "DostupnosÅ¥: 1-2 dni (tovar máme na sklade) "

Best regards

Bartek

[quote name='rolnictwo24' timestamp='1359019485' post='153510']

Hi, MimiWatch

How to make shipping avaibilities and “in stock” on the same line like in your website: "DostupnosÅ¥: 1-2 dni (tovar máme na sklade) "

Best regards

Bartek

[/quote]

Change is made in skins/YOUR_SKIN/customer/common_templates/product_data.tpl

approx line 343

Orig:

{if ((($product_amount > 0 && $product_amount >= $product.min_qty) || $product.tracking == "D") && $settings.General.inventory_tracking == "Y" && $settings.General.allow_negative_amount != "Y") || ($settings.General.inventory_tracking == "Y" && $settings.General.allow_negative_amount == "Y")}
{$lang.in_stock}
{elseif $details_page && ($product_amount <= 0 || $product_amount < $product.min_qty) && $settings.General.inventory_tracking == "Y" && $settings.General.allow_negative_amount != "Y"}

New:

{if ((($product_amount > 0 && $product_amount >= $product.min_qty) || $product.tracking == "D") && $settings.General.inventory_tracking == "Y" && $settings.General.allow_negative_amount != "Y") || ($settings.General.inventory_tracking == "Y" && $settings.General.allow_negative_amount == "Y")}
{$lang.in_dostupnost}:
{hook name="products:options_advanced"}
{/hook}
{elseif $details_page && ($product_amount <= 0 || $product_amount < $product.min_qty) && $settings.General.inventory_tracking == "Y" && $settings.General.allow_negative_amount != "Y"}

approx line 379

Orig:

```php

{include file=“views/companies/components/product_company_data.tpl” company_name=$product.company_name company_id=$product.company_id}

{hook name=“products:options_advanced”}

{/hook}

```

New:

```php

{include file=“views/companies/components/product_company_data.tpl” company_name=$product.company_name company_id=$product.company_id}

```

There is also a new language variable created : [color=#ff0000]in_dostupnost : Dostupnosť[/color]

THX… but I've made in a different way. I've changed SKU mod (only translated to my way and put manualy in the field shipping avaibilities.

Best regards

Bartek

This is a great addon. Anyone knows how to global update this addon? So you can choose each product for different products.

Also, how can I get the message below the text “in stock”?

I've attempted to install this addon with our 3.0.6 site, however even though I've defined a message and assigned it to a product it isn't showing up on that product's page.

My installation procedure was to copy the addons > shipping_availability folder to the addons folder in the root of the Cs-Cart install and then to put the var > skins repository > basic > admin > addons > shipping_availability and the var > skins repository > basic > customer > addons > shipping_availability folders into my custom skin's corresponding admin > addons and customer > addons folders in the var > skins_repository of my Cs-Cart install. I then installed it in the Administration > Add-ons section of the admin interface. I added a shipping availability message and assigned it to one product.

Am I missing some basic step in the setup of this addon? Thanks for any assistance/advice you can provide.

Andrew

Hello,

Will this work with the V4?

Anyone if it will?

Thanks

Tom

[quote name='tom437' timestamp='1374521767' post='165699']

Hello,

Will this work with the V4?

Anyone if it will?

Thanks

Tom

[/quote]

No this add-on is not working with v4. We also need this to work for cs-cart 4.0.x. Hopefully it will be released soon.

Greetz.

Eduard

[quote name='Eduard' timestamp='1374562395' post='165711']

No this add-on is not working with v4. We also need this to work for cs-cart 4.0.x. Hopefully it will be released soon.

Greetz.

Eduard

[/quote]

Thanks, I hope soon too.

I hope soon too. :)