Shipping And Billing Address

So I have a store on 4.2.4 and I am having problems with the profile fields and I can’t figure out what is wrong.

On the customer side, I can see the “Is your address the same” thing, but on the admin, when I go to add a new customer while creating an order, I don’t see the checkbox.

I’ve checked the profile fields and the only thing that I can see that might make this happen is that the email field is enabled for billing, but not for shipping. Unfortunately when I enable it for shipping, it disables it for billing.

Does anyone have an idea on how I can make it so I don’t have to enter in the address info twice in the admin?

Thanks,

Brandon

Failed to reproduce it on 4.2.4. Additional examination is required. Feel free to contact us

Hello Brandon,

CS-Cart v4.2.4 has no such functionality in admin panel or it is not working from the box. In the latest version it is fixed. We can move it from the latest version to your v4.2.4. Please, contact us to resolve it.

Thank you.

[quote name='Cart-Power' timestamp='1437142866' post='223402']

Hello Brandon,

CS-Cart v4.2.4 has no such functionality in admin panel or it is not working from the box. In the latest version it is fixed. We can move it from the latest version to your v4.2.4. Please, contact us to resolve it.

Thank you.

[/quote]

Really? Why do I see this on 4.2.4 ?