Ship Heavy Weight Packages 150lbs or more. $25

Hello Tigerbabba,

[QUOTE]Depends on the settings you have on your shipping size[/QUOTE]

I completely removed this variable from the equation…I do not have any carton dimensions listed, so all rates are being returned for standard, non-oversized cartons, thus this is not the problem. We have daily pickup with contract rates thru FedEx.

Rest asurred I compared our rates with identical shipment parameters between the FedEx online rates server and CS-Cart with your mod, apples for apples, and like I stated, on a 150 Lb shipment, the rates being returned are nearly twice our actual cost from FedEx for 2 packages at 75 Lbs each!

What I really need to know is exactly how your mod breaks down the number of cartons and weight of each for a shipment of 150 Lbs total weight?

Also, how would it calculate for a 500 Lb shipment for example?

Thanks

based on 75lbs

Is this mod still available and will it work with Vers 2.10?

Thanks

EagleRose

Yes, It will work for newer version of CS-Cart,

Tiger,

Is your mod still available? I’d like to purchase it.

thanks,

Glen

I am sorry I was out of town where Internet is a pain to access, please PM me your email and I will send you the Invoice

I’ve sent you a PM

How can I get this addon?

Is the plugin still available?

[quote name=‘tigerbabba’]Yes, It will work for newer version of CS-Cart,[/QUOTE]

Does it work on 2.1.3?

[QUOTE]Does it work on 2.1.3?[/QUOTE]

ROFL, this was one of the main things we fixed in 2.1.3 related to “Shipping Improvements”, where have you been? :smiley:

In otherwords, custom mods are no longer needed to fix this problem!

[quote name=‘Struck’]ROFL, this was one of the main things we fixed in 2.1.3 related to “Shipping Improvements”, where have you been? :smiley:

In otherwords, custom mods are no longer needed to fix this problem![/QUOTE]

I am holding the update because of this mod. Do I have to define the box size for it to know when to break cases?

[quote name=‘grabbags’]I am holding the update because of this mod. Do I have to define the box size for it to know when to break cases?[/QUOTE]

No, you would only need to define the “Maximum Weight per Carton” per shipping method, or “Maximum Items per Box” at the product level, your choice. If your business deals mostly with smaller size cartons, entering the carton dimensions is not really even necessary! But then, more details added the greater the accuracy in the realtime rates returned, so you can make that determination yourself. :wink:

[quote name=‘Struck’]No, you would only need to define the “Maximum Weight per Carton” per shipping method, or “Maximum Items per Box” at the product level, your choice. If your business deals mostly with smaller size cartons, entering the carton dimensions is not really even necessary! But then, more details added the greater the accuracy in the realtime rates returned, so you can make that determination yourself. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot, Struck. I am not “stuck” anymore. :wink:

Your welcome Grabbags, glad to see you benefit from these improvements! :wink:

Any update to support cs-cart 4+ ? Thanks.