Shared Products

I'd like to share products with two storefronts but each store needs to have a few different things and I'm having difficulty finding a way to achieve it. I hope someone can offer some ideas or tell me if it can't be done and I'll just have to create two products.

To clarify I'm working with wholesale customers (b2b) for one storefront and retail customers for the other (b2c).

Here's what I need:

1) Each store needs to have separate/different options, or combination of options, or variants. I'd use whichever would work. It would be so easy if I could just hide or disable the options not needed on one store but I can't disable an option on the store that isn't the product owner.

2) Each store needs to use a separate product details view template but I can't change this on the store that isn't the product owner.

3) Each store needs different images or rather one store needs additional images. I could resolve the images issue if I could get the options issued resolved.

Thanks!

I am afraid all points are not possible out of the box. It can be done with additional custom development work only

I am afraid all points are not possible out of the box. It can be done with additional custom development work only

Thanks for the quick response. Do you know if there is anything already made in the app-store? I couldn't find anything when I looked yesterday.

Thanks for the quick response. Do you know if there is anything already made in the app-store? I couldn't find anything when I looked yesterday.

As I said, unfortunately, no