Setting New Local Vendor Shipping

Hi All,

I've successfully created new local vendor for shipping. It appears in database and form, but I can't make calculation of shipment fee based on real time.

I want to ask how can I make a configure at that local vendor so I can put username and password from vendor shipping to access real time shipment fee.

I want when user in checkout, the local vendor shipping appeared so user can know how much they must paid of real time shipment fee.

Thank you

Hi All,

I've successfully created new local vendor for shipping. It appears in database and form, but I can't make calculation of shipment fee based on real time.

I want to ask how can I make a configure at that local vendor so I can put username and password from vendor shipping to access real time shipment fee.

I want when user in checkout, the local vendor shipping appeared so user can know how much they must paid of real time shipment fee.

Thank you

Configure the realtime shipping method by following these articles and assign it to the necessary vendor: http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.3.x/user_guide/shipping_and_taxes/shipping_methods/realtime_shipping_methods/index.html

Hi,

I've checked that and it's fine but I'm still don't know how to configure it because I can't make a configure page like UPS, FedEx, etc.

Do you know how to make configure page like that ?

thank you

Hi,

I've checked that and it's fine but I'm still don't know how to configure it because I can't make a configure page like UPS, FedEx, etc.

Do you know how to make configure page like that ?

thank you

Unfortunately, your request is not entirely clear for us. Could you provide more details on it? Any screenshots are appreciated.