Serious cache problem

Hi guys,

I’m running in a serious cache problem with my multi vendor store.
My page works only once. After a reload or a after clicking a link my css is missing and I got this error in my console:

GET https://domain.tld/var/cache/misc/assets/design/themes/vivashop/css/A.standalone.94d6f9dec57738c388ab24a5288d2e79.css,q1670238121.pagespeed.cf.ErW7vq1zyI.css 403
domain.tld/:31 GET https://domain.tld/var/files/gdpr/klaro/config.js.pagespeed.ce.LSrQzFnjA9.js net::ERR_ABORTED 403

If I delete the cache it works once again.
Can someone help me?

I found out that this is related to switching to a more secure and better SSL certificate.
I activated the old SSL certificate again and the problem was solved. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Can CS Cart not handle certain SSL certificates or do I have to set something specific?

The old SSL certificate is a free LetsEncrypt certificate.
The new SSL certificate is a Thawte SSL 123 Wildcard Certificate

There shall be no issues with certificates in CS-Cart. Please make sure that everything is okay at the server’s side.

Very strange.
I can only activate another ssl certificate, but i don’t know if there are any other settings to set in this regard.
Are there any special settings to consider on the part of cs-cart? :thinking:

However: I also have the phenomenon that every now and then thumbnails are simply removed from the products. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@CS-Cart_team What would cost a check of my installation from your side?

No, there are no any special settings for this in CS-Cart.

This could be related to the certificate itself, in case if previous one was wildcard one and the new one is linked to the single domain name, so requests to the images with another domain name will not be processed by the browser.

If there is no subscription currently active for your Help Desk account, you will require to subscribe to our Customer Care services beforehand. You can choose from two plans, Standard or Premium: