Separated Products And Vendor Per Storefront

Hi,

I bought Multi-Vendor because I wanted to create several storefronts, with their own products and vendors each.

But to my surprise, the same vendors and products are found in both of my storefronts.

My first storefront sells martial arts equipment like boxing gloves, punching bags, focus mitts, pads, rashguards, shorts, etc. and downloadable courses.

My second storefront sells electronics like cellphones, laptops, computers, cameras, ebook readers, tablets, printers. etc.

Now, the 2 different universes are found in the 2 storefronts, which is nonsense.

Is there a way to separate the 2?

Thank you very much

Do you mean Multi-Vendor Ultimate edition?

Do you mean Multi-Vendor Ultimate edition?

Yes.

It'.s ok, I found out how to do it. But indeed, MV is not user friendly at all. We have to spend hours and hours to figure out how it works.

Yes.

It'.s ok, I found out how to do it. But indeed, MV is not user friendly at all. We have to spend hours and hours to figure out how it works.

Please share the solution

Please share the solution

The products that I added are attached to specific vendors. So I went to my second storefront and delete the vendors who sell martial arts stuff. Their products disappear automatically.

Of course, these vendors and their products are still in my first storefront.