Send terms and conditions as second email after invoice

When a customer places an order, they are sent a copy of the invoice via email. Is it possible to send a second email automatically that contains a copy of the terms and conditions of the sale.

Example: Customer places order - Receives conformation email. Seconds later, they receive a copy of the terms and conditions.

Currently, I have modified the invoice email to include the terms and conditions along with the invoice, but I would like to change that because this makes the invoice 4 pages long.

Please try the following:

Create the necessary template (e.g. “terms_and_conditions.tpl”) in the “skins/[CUSTOMER_ACTIVE_SKIN]/mail/orders” directory on your server.

Also create there another template for subject (e.g. “terms_subj.tpl”)

Add this line of the code:

fn_send_mail($order_info['email'], $settings['Company']['company_orders_department'], 'orders/terms_subj.tpl', 'orders/terms_and_conditions.tpl', '', $order_info['lang_code']);

below this one:

fn_send_mail($order_info['email'], $settings['Company']['company_orders_department'], 'orders/order_notification_subj.tpl', 'orders/order_notification.tpl', '', $order_info['lang_code']);

in the “fn_cart.php” file located in the “core” directory of your CS-Cart.

Good idea and I have interest in this one too.

sonney1972, have you tried this out yet? Let me know how it went.

Isn’t it beter to create your terms and conditions page and have the customer click on the link at checkout ?

It could get messy otherwise.

Customer buys then decides they don’t like your T & C.

Extra work for seller can be avoided by having T & C available before customer checks out.