Second choice

Hi everyone,

I have used CS Cart for a few of my clients now, I have a new client with whom I'm building a CS Cart website for who has asked for a specific function that has me baffled. They will sell roses and various colours and would like to make it mandatory that the customer selects a second option 'alternative colour' when placing there order in case the colour that they have ordered is out of stock. I have tried to convince the client that this wouldn't be good practice for certain reasons, including the fact that they can simply place the item 'out-of-stock' if they don't have it but they have insisted, citing that they need it for their ordering system. So I am just wondering if CS Cart has a capability somewhere already or if anyone could advise the best way for me to go about this?

Many thanks

Hello Innervision,

Some code modifications are required to implement this feature. We would be happy to assist you in this matter within our technical support service. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk if you have support credits or an active support period.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support Team

Shouldn't be too hard…

Here we integrated many options in the order form: http://www.boek-met-eigen-naam.nl/boek-met-naam-cadeau-gepersonaliseerde-kinderboekjes/de-stoute-kabouter.html

This was done by Joe from the forum. Can certainly recommend him.