Searchanise results not clickable

I have something strange with searchanise with 3.03pro.

The search goes well but it’s not possible to click the products shown : when we select a product, it does not link to its page : it does nothing. But the words on top are clickable and works well.

Any idea ?

[quote name='Pascal' timestamp='1348390776' post='145569']

I have something strange with searchanise with 3.03pro.

The search goes well but it's not possible to click the products shown : when we select a product, it does not link to its page : it does nothing. But the words on top are clickable and works well.

Any idea ?

[/quote]

I started experiencing this a few days ago. I'm using v.2.2.4 and did not make any changes that may affect this. I'm guessing there's something wrong with searchanise server side?

[quote name='Pascal' timestamp='1348390776' post='145569'] I have something strange with searchanise with 3.03pro. The search goes well but it's not possible to click the products shown : when we select a product, it does not link to its page : it does nothing. But the words on top are clickable and works well. Any idea ? [/quote]

Thank you very much for the information.

We have resolved this problem at the moment.

Please accept our apologies for any possible inconveniences.

Searchanise Team.

Does this mean that the bug in at your end or is it the actual software that is buggy and the issue will be fixed in 3.0.4?

[quote name='Joachim' timestamp='1348595573' post='145722']

Does this mean that the bug in at your end or is it the actual software that is buggy and the issue will be fixed in 3.0.4?

[/quote]

This problem occurred on the server's side and was not related to the add-on in the CS-Cart store.