Searchanise bug

Hello,

I hope you can help me solve this ridiculous bug. If I want prices to be hidden for unregistered users, Searchanise will show them in drop-down, no matter what. Cand this be done?

Thanks!

Yes, this is doable with some tweaks in coding of Searchanise.

Contact us for More Info…

Hello, I reaaly do not want to spend money on it, if anyone else could help me hide the prices when the prices are hidden for unregistered users, I am here :)

[quote name=‘minute’ timestamp=‘1388478089’ post=‘174284’]

Hello, I reaaly do not want to spend money on it, if anyone else could help me hide the prices when the prices are hidden for unregistered users, I am here :)

[/quote]

[url=“Remove price from searchanise widget - General Questions - CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor Community Forums | Connect with the Community | Find Solutions”]Remove price from searchanise widget - General Questions - CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor Community Forums | Connect with the Community | Find Solutions

Thank you man, I did read that sollution, but this is not what it should be. I have the cart setup to hide the pice to unregistered users, but to show them to registered users. That is what the search should do also, not to always hide the price. THank you again for your kind answer!