Searchanise and Filter Box

Hi,

I’m having an issue with Searchanise and the Filter Box causing a database mysql join crash

Using 3.04 ultimate edition, if i turn searchanise off it works correctly,

Anyone else experience the same?

[color=#000000][font=Courier]Database error:[/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘BY dispatch’ at line 1 [/size][/font][/color]b[/b]

[color=#000000][font=Courier]Invalid query:[/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3] SELECT dispatch, status, snapping_id FROM cscart_bm_locations INNER JOIN cscart_bm_containers ON cscart_bm_containers.location_id = cscart_bm_locations.location_id INNER JOIN cscart_bm_grids ON cscart_bm_containers.container_id = cscart_bm_grids.container_id INNER JOIN cscart_bm_snapping ON cscart_bm_grids.grid_id = cscart_bm_snapping.grid_id INNER JOIN cscart_bm_blocks ON cscart_bm_blocks.block_id = cscart_bm_snapping.block_id WHERE cscart_bm_blocks.type = ‘product_filters’ AND cscart_bm_locations.company_id = 2GROUP BY dispatch[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Stephen[/size][/font][/color]

Hello Stephen,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. It seems that it is caused by a well-known bug in the current CS-Cart version. Please replace the following part of code:

. "WHERE ?:bm_blocks.type = ?s ?p"

with this one:

. "WHERE ?:bm_blocks.type = ?s ?p "

in the block.php file located in the core/classes/bm directory of your CS-Cart installation and let me know the result.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team