Save Up To $1,000 A Year With Cs-Cart Annual Subscription

[quote name='parodius420' timestamp='1433783623' post='217886']

You are picking and choosing there. The $195 for the yearly sub members includes:

Year upgrades

FB

Ebay

Searchanise

Twigmo

Now, for a lifetime license holder, it would cost $523/year for:

Year upgrades

FB

Ebay

Searchanise

Twigmo

I am not sure what you are not seeing saying it is not a disadvantage for lifetime users, when a lifetime user will have to pay $328/year MORE than a non-lifetime user for the same product.

[/quote]

yes - http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/36181-save-up-to-1000-a-year-with-cs-cart-annual-subscription/page__view__findpost__p__217787

Yes what ?

[quote name='parodius420' timestamp='1433791412' post='217899']

Yes what ?

[/quote]

The link leads to the comment where I explained that if one uses any of extra service than 1-Year subscription is a good choice.

That what this topic about.

Ok, but why cant the people that paid more to buy CS-Cart ($395 vs $245)get the same thing as the people that paid less? Why are the ones that paid more to start getting the short end of the shaft?

[quote name='parodius420' timestamp='1433806724' post='217916']

Ok, but why cant the people that paid more to buy CS-Cart ($395 vs $245)get the same thing as the people that paid less? Why are the ones that paid more to start getting the short end of the shaft?

[/quote]

The main idea is that these are different price models, and each user selects the one that best fits his needs.

“paid more” is depend on extra services, upgrades etc in some cases its more, but un some it's lees. And you are free to select the best price model for you.

Ultimately CS-Cart OWNS all these add ons so why not create a special Prolongation Package

which includes Searchanise and Twigmo at a far better price than $489.00 per year ( $165.00 for upgrades + $216.00

for Searchanise + $108.00 for basic Twigmo ).

Yes we have a choice.

Stay with our lifetime license and pay through the nose for a lifetime

or start all over again, populate the new cart with our existing data, hope

all goes smoothly and trust the price doesn't get jacked up next year once we are hooked.

If we are unhappy with the subscription we can always revert to paying through the nose

for a lifetime.

You are correct. We do have a choice.

Your complete lack of respect for the people who gave you a start is appalling.

[quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]populate the new cart with our existing data[/font][/color]

[/quote]

There is no need in this. You just change you lifetime license key to a new 1-year license key in CS-Cart store that's all. No new installation or any kind of migrations required.

So existing customers do have a choice.

My gosh !!

Has this been mentioned all along and I just didn't see it ??

So, I purchase this value packed package, change the license key then simply follow the upgrade

path using ( presumably ) the upgrade centre ?

Now what exactly would happen if in 12 months if I inserted my original lifetime license key ?

I assume that my cart would revert to my current 4.1.4 ( because I haven't renewed my 12 month Prolongation ) but how could it happen if the actual cart script couldn't just roll back on my server.

In my case I can only envisage a new installation of 4.1.4 with an export from my subscription store.

It's academic because at $195.00 per year for the package it is great value as an ongoing payment ( just Searchanise + Twigmo would cost $336.00 per year ).

You know me Ilya. Always questions ( when I am not complaining )…lol

A question about the following.

[size=4][color=#333333]CS-Cart Annual Subscription[/color][/size]

[color=#333333][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Subscription-based software licensing has played successfully for giants like Microsoft and Adobe, and we are happy to announce that CS-Cart has joined the club.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A CS-Cart subscription costs $195 per year and includes:[/font][/font][/color][list]

[]Year-long access to the latest versions and updates ($110–$160/year worth)

[
]CS-Cart Facebook App subscription (if ordered separately, costs $90/year)

[]One-year access to the eBay Synchronization add-on ($125 worth)

[
]Searchanise Pro subscription (separately costs $108–$648/year)

[*]Twigmo mobile service subscription on the plan Basic ($90/year worth)

[/list]

When I click on the "[size=4][color=#333333]CS-Cart Annual Subscription"[/color][/size][size=4][color=#333333] l[/color][/size][size=4][color=#333333]in[/color][/size][size=4][color=#333333]k there is no mention

of the extras. Also do we get all of the above extras plus 50 support credits ???[/color][/size]

[quote name='termalert' timestamp='1435670362' post='221075']

A question about the following.

[size=4][color=#333333]CS-Cart Annual Subscription[/color][/size]

[color=#333333][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Subscription-based software licensing has played successfully for giants like Microsoft and Adobe, and we are happy to announce that CS-Cart has joined the club.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A CS-Cart subscription costs $195 per year and includes:[/font][/font][/color][list]

[]Year-long access to the latest versions and updates ($110–$160/year worth)

[
]CS-Cart Facebook App subscription (if ordered separately, costs $90/year)

[]One-year access to the eBay Synchronization add-on ($125 worth)

[
]Searchanise Pro subscription (separately costs $108–$648/year)

[*]Twigmo mobile service subscription on the plan Basic ($90/year worth)

[/list]

When I click on the "[size=4][color=#333333]CS-Cart Annual Subscription"[/color][/size][size=4][color=#333333] l[/color][/size][size=4][color=#333333]in[/color][/size][size=4][color=#333333]k there is no mention

of the extras. Also do we get all of the above extras plus 50 support credits ???[/color][/size]

[/quote]

There is http://note.io/1eiQJOJ

BTW I would recommend you to hurry up, looks like Searchanise will be excluded from this offer very soon.

[quote name='termalert' timestamp='1434984822' post='219943']

My gosh !!

Has this been mentioned all along and I just didn't see it ??

So, I purchase this value packed package, change the license key then simply follow the upgrade

path using ( presumably ) the upgrade centre ?

Now what exactly would happen if in 12 months if I inserted my original lifetime license key ?

I assume that my cart would revert to my current 4.1.4 ( because I haven't renewed my 12 month Prolongation ) but how could it happen if the actual cart script couldn't just roll back on my server.

In my case I can only envisage a new installation of 4.1.4 with an export from my subscription store.

It's academic because at $195.00 per year for the package it is great value as an ongoing payment ( just Searchanise + Twigmo would cost $336.00 per year ).

You know me Ilya. Always questions ( when I am not complaining )…lol

[/quote]

You cant use your lifetime key again. It's gone. This is a way to push people off the lifetime license so you are almost assured to purchase every year on the year.

Imac…please clarify.

Once a subscription package is activated IS OUR LIFETIME LICENSE KAPUT

or can we re-install our original store and populate it with data and images

IF we decide to not renew the subscription ??

[size=4][color=#333333]I may as well ask again. In the current $195 subscription package

do we get all of the above extras plus 50 support credits ???[/color][/size]

btw Ilya…

where exactly in the OP does it indicate that this is a time limited offer ?

Can we assume that maybe more of the 'extras' won't be available when renewal time comes around ?

More than a few Subscription Package users will be more than a little upset when they renew only to find

Searchanise will have been dropped.

Bump !!

Probably get a quicker and better response sending an email to sales@cs-cart.com since these are sales (not technical) questions. While Illya is the technical leader, I would expect sales questions (and sales strategies) to be better answered by a sales person.

You could also create a helpdesk ticket and indicate that it is a sales question. They will forward it internally for you and then you’d have the ability to track the communication.

You might not even get dinged any support credits for a sales request! :-)

It seems like the package is a moving target right now if they are talking about pulling Searchanise. Not really sure what's behind that, since I would think that Searchanise and Twigmo would be the two main features people are looking at when buying the subscription.

It would be really nice if someone could clarify what happens in the following scenario:

I have a lifetime license (post 2008) and pay $110/year for upgrades.

I decide to buy the subscription.

I enter the subscription license key into my CS-Cart admin.

After 12 months I decide I no longer want the subscription.

I replace the subscription license key with my old lifetime license key into my CS-Cart admin.

What happens? Do I go back to paying $110/year for upgrades?

Or am I locked into either continuing with the subscription or buying a new lifetime license?

We can all guess… But why don't you just contact their sales dept with the scenario you outline above? Seems like a much shorter path to an accurate answer. And you could post the results here.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’ timestamp=‘1436404859’ post=‘222164’]

We can all guess… But why don’t you just contact their sales dept with the scenario you outline above? Seems like a much shorter path to an accurate answer. And you could post the results here.

[/quote]

Done! :-)

Thanks kingsleypress. That's a much better way of putting a question to them than I could have.

Offering a subscription package then pulling key features would most certainly ruffle quite a few feathers.

The response from the sales team will be most interesting.

One key point is what would happen if we do go back to the old license key

after several upgrades.

During the active remainder of the prolongation period, no problem.

If you upgrade ( under subscription ) beyond the expiration of prolongation it could get messy.

All this is moot of course if we continue the Subscription with the 'full' package.

It is crazy good value as long as no advertised features are progressively dropped.

I did the math in a previous thread. Lifetime members can not get the package at this rate. If you have a lifetime membership, you will have to buy each one separate costing you hundreds of more dollars over that $195 rate. If you decide to do the $195, you will lose your lifetime license. This way they can push you off your lifetime, and be forced to pay yearly if you want to even keep your store active, even if you do not decide to do the $195 deal for a 2nd year.

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]'If you decide to do the $195, you will lose your lifetime license.'

Not quite sure who told you this. Surely the lifetime license is still valid[/font][/color]

[font=“arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif”][color=“#282828”]​if you decide to reinstall from scratch.[/color][/font]