Sales Tax Is All Wrong - Only On Shipping

Hi,

I've set up Sales Tax for my state but for some reason it only calculates the sales tax on the shipping charges, not on the order charges itself. Anybody have an idea why?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

[quote name='ClassicReplacements' timestamp='1321394002' post='126043']

Hi,

I've set up Sales Tax for my state but for some reason it only calculates the sales tax on the shipping charges, not on the order charges itself. Anybody have an idea why?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

[/quote]

Does anybody have any insight on this?

Do you have the tax check box checked on each of the product details pages?

Section

Pricing / inventory

Bob

I have v 2.1.3 Prof.

[quote name='pbannette' timestamp='1321479351' post='126116']

Section

Pricing / inventory

Bob

I have v 2.1.3 Prof.

[/quote]

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

The answer is, no I don't. But How do I check 5,000+ products, it will take forever! Is there a way to turn it on for all products?

[quote name='pbannette' timestamp='1321479351' post='126116']

Section

Pricing / inventory

Bob

I have v 2.1.3 Prof.

[/quote]

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

The answer is, no I don't. But How do I check 5,000+ products, it will take forever! Is there a way to turn it on for all products?

[quote name='ClassicReplacements' timestamp='1323292737' post='127466']

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

[/quote]

Yes there is a way to turn it on for all products with phpMyAdmin if you have access to phpMyAdmin panel, you can see all the database and tables. firstly you will chose your database after click to cscart_product table. click SQL tab from right up menu and write this

UPDATE `databasename`.`cscart_products` SET `tax_ids` = 'taxid'

databasename mean your cscart database name and taxid mean which tax you will use that tax's id number ( if you dont know what is the taxid, you can see in the cscart_taxes table.)