Sales Report Error V2.2.4

I changed my Sales Report to include all transactions. Now I am getting the following error:

Internal Server Error

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1]

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Times][size=1]

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Times][size=1]

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.[/size][/font][/color] Apache Server at ags4u.com Port 80”

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I cannot get back into the Sales Report area to change the date range, and the error keeps appearing.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Drew[/font][/size]

Hello [size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Drew,[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Thank you for your message.[/font][/size]

I am sorry to hear that you experience this problem. It seems that the issue occurs because you have a lot of orders stored in your database and it takes much time and resources to retrieve the necessary information from the database. So the server cannot handle it and returns 500 Internal Server Error.

In order to resolve this problem you should run the following SQL queries on your server (e.g. you can implement it via phpMyAdmin):

UPDATE `cscart_sales_reports` SET `period` = 'D';
UPDATE cscart_sales_reports_table_elements` SET `limit_auto` = '20';

After that the problem should not appear and the page with sales reports should be opened properly. Please check it.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Hi,

I changed the items and still get the error.

Hello [size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Drew,[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Thank you for the reply.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I am sorry to hear that my instructions did not help you. [/font][/size]The problem requires the examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team