Safe Java/ajax Function?

Is this code ok to use in .tpl (all browsers) for autoclick link. Or, are there a better way?

I had to assign dynamic “test” else it only executes once, and it works with ajax.

<br />
{if !$my_var}<br />
    {assign var="test" value=$smarty.const.TIME}<br />
    <script type="text/javascript"><br />
	    //<![CDATA[<br />
		    $(document).ready(function(){<br />
			    $('#{$test}').trigger('click');<br />
		    });<br />
	    //]]><br />
    </script><br />
    <a id="{$test}" class="{if $settings.General.checkout_style != "multi_page"}cm-ajax{/if}" href="{"checkout.checkout?edit_step=step_two{if $settings.General.checkout_style != "multi_page"}&from_step=four{/if}&all=Y"|fn_url}"{if $settings.General.checkout_style != "multi_page"} data-ca-target-id="checkout_*"{/if}></a><br />
{/if}<br />

[quote name='gabbo' timestamp='1397815522' post='181932']

Is this code ok to use in .tpl (all browsers) for autoclick link. Or, are there a better way?

I had to assign dynamic “test” else it only executes once, and it works with ajax.

{if !$my_var}
{assign var="test" value=$smarty.const.TIME}

{/if}

[/quote]

Hi,

We do not see any disadvantages. But if your script should be executed from the ajax answer, please add the “cm-ajax-force” class to the script tag.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1397817370' post='181934']

Hi,

We do not see any disadvantages. But if your script should be executed from the ajax answer, please add the “cm-ajax-force” class to the script tag.

[/quote]

Thanx.

[quote name='gabbo' timestamp='1397876372' post='181955']

Thanx.

[/quote]

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us.

Hi, I came across the same kind of issue and I tried to use your solution . Its still not working.

Â

{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_id=$but_id but_text=__("recalculate") but_onclick=$but_onclick but_href=$but_href but_target=$but_target but_meta="ty-btn__secondary $but_meta cm-ajax cm-ajax-force cm-submit nu-cart-button" but_role=$but_role }

I've used the "cm-ajax-force" to my script tag but it still works only the first time and when it changes the cart content, its not working.

Â

Is there anything that I did wrong?Â

Â

Â

Earlier post just came out wrong.! This is the updated one.! I'm sorry I couldn't edit the earlier one.!

```php {include file=“buttons/button.tpl” but_id=$but_id but_text=__(“recalculate”) but_onclick=$but_onclick but_href=$but_href but_target=$but_target but_meta=“ty-btn__secondary $but_meta cm-ajax cm-ajax-force cm-submit nu-cart-button” but_role=$but_role }

```

This is the code that I wrote for the update cart tpl page and I want to update the cart with my ajax code.
I've tried to use "cm-ajax-force" to my code and it doesn't seem to work for the second time.

Any suggestions to make my code work ?

Please provide us with more details about the required changes? What theme do you use?

I am trying to update the cart when I change the number of products. I m using native responsive theme that comes with cs cart.

I've managed to make the update cart with cm-ajax class for the “Recalculate” button. Now it works fine with the code that I wrote above only for the first time.

After I get the ajax response, the script doesn't seem to work.!

Any suggestions ?

[quote name='vickythegme' timestamp='1428657539' post='210931']

I am trying to update the cart when I change the number of products. I m using native responsive theme that comes with cs cart.

I've managed to make the update cart with cm-ajax class for the “Recalculate” button. Now it works fine with the code that I wrote above only for the first time.

After I get the ajax response, the script doesn't seem to work.!

Any suggestions ?

[/quote]

This code should be located in the block which is updated by the ajax

```php

```

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1428669685' post='210958']

This code should be located in the block which is updated by the ajax

```php

```

[/quote]

I've written the script code with cm-ajax-force just after the “recalculate” button that is used to calculate the cart total item values. Still its not working.!

Try to put the code to the following wrapper:

```php

```

And do not forget to clear the cache

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1428672050' post='210965']

Try to put the code to the following wrapper:

```php

```

And do not forget to clear the cache
[/quote]

Awesome..!! That worked perfectly.. Earlier I had put the code just after "recalculate" button. Then I changed it to cart_items.tpl file and its working fine,

Thanks @ecomLabs.. You made my day. Cheers

You are welcome! Have a nice weekend!

Hi @eComLabs,

I was working on scroll option instead of pagination for categories page.

The code/script that I wrote in view.tpl file works fine at the first time and then I change it to a different layout and then get back to the grid layout, it shows some “Unexpected end of input” and the error points out on the script code that I wrote for the scroll products.