Rss Feed Reader - Dvs.gr

Dear Fotis

My question to you.

This specific addon does that also work for feeds from customer review sites ??

How many feeds can you use in this addon ?

Can it handle a blog feed and a customer review feed like one from Kiyoh.com or TrustPilot ??

Thanks in advance.

Anthony

Dear Fotis

My question to you.

This specific addon does that also work for feeds from customer review sites ??

How many feeds can you use in this addon ?

Can it handle a blog feed and a customer review feed like one from Kiyoh.com or TrustPilot ??

Thanks in advance.

Anthony

Hi Anthony,

this addon works with only one RSS feed at a time , from a blog (joomla wordpress or google blogspot)

Haven't really tried this out with any other type of RSS feed.

Its going to need some customization for sure.

Let me know more on this if you are interested in this.

Fotis

Hi Anthony,

this addon works with only one RSS feed at a time , from a blog (joomla wordpress or google blogspot)

Haven't really tried this out with any other type of RSS feed.

Its going to need some customization for sure.

Let me know more on this if you are interested in this.

Fotis

Well I sure am interested in a modified RSS feed addon that will handle two types of RSS feeds. or two RSS feeds but only if this does not increase the pageload too much.

We are caching the rss results in order to avoid constant checking of the rss, so this is already taken care.

We are caching the rss results in order to avoid constant checking of the rss, so this is already taken care.

Excellent

I just had a hard time figuring out why Gzip was not enabled on our server. We ran / run Nginx etc. but it works now. We are not quite there yet in terms of server response / page loading and any addon that might affect page loading we are very reluctant to purchase.

Excellent

I just had a hard time figuring out why Gzip was not enabled on our server. We ran / run Nginx etc. but it works now. We are not quite there yet in terms of server response / page loading and any addon that might affect page loading we are very reluctant to purchase.

Yes its a good tactic.

Let me have a look on that quote for you, I pm you

Fotis

Excellent Fotis.