Route Botton Products

I want to know where the route of these elements.
I want add to edit.

Route file - button: buy now with 1-click

Hi all.
I'm looking for ways to control the number of categories that customers can choose, for example each item 2 options to choose your category is activated.
Currently the system will throw all categories and all customers can choose the categories they want without limit without having any control over this.

For each product be allowed for category 2 checkbox and 2 other checkbox for subcategories.

editar_for_2-category.JPG

I want to know where the route of these elements.
I want add to edit.

Route file - button: buy now with 1-click

You can use the following rules:

.ty-product-block__button .cm-dialog-opener {

}

Hi all.
I'm looking for ways to control the number of categories that customers can choose, for example each item 2 options to choose your category is activated.
Currently the system will throw all categories and all customers can choose the categories they want without limit without having any control over this.

For each product be allowed for category 2 checkbox and 2 other checkbox for subcategories.

Unfortunately, additional code customization is required to create such a limit

My interest, is where is located the file to add one for exmaple I have to add on icon.

Where it is located

- I can ask for Budget for support and see the development of limit control choice categories.

If you ask about "Buy in 1-click" button, please edit the following file:

design/themes/YOUR_THEME/templates/addons/call_requests/hooks/products/add_to_cart.post.tpl

Thank You.

Nice.