Review of Joe in CS Cart

Hi,

I just wanted to add my review for member Joe, who did some work on my website www.capitalcaterers.co.uk. I had a template which i needed my front page to match (colour changes, modifications added, graphics etc) , and he did this in less than 1 day. He is very co operative, quick, and very good at what he does. I would recommend him to anyone wishing any work to be done on their CS Cart.

Regards

Mike

nice graphics, only change the title of the website and that’s all

[quote name=‘mikee’]Hi,

I just wanted to add my review for member Joe, who did some work on my website www.capitalcaterers.co.uk. I had a template which i needed my front page to match (colour changes, modifications added, graphics etc) , and he did this in less than 1 day. He is very co operative, quick, and very good at what he does. I would recommend him to anyone wishing any work to be done on their CS Cart.

Regards

Mike[/QUOTE]

“Fantastic service, the best caterers in town”

– Admin Admin

Looks like you made up your on Testimonial :rolleyes: Graphics look awesome though! I love the colors!

First customer is Admin :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘KBM’]“Fantastic service, the best caterers in town”

– Admin Admin

[/QUOTE]

HOHO :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name=‘mikee’]Hi,

Regards

Mike[/QUOTE]

Your top menu is screwed… items are all overlapping for me in IE8

[quote name=‘badmaash’]Your top menu is screwed… items are all overlapping for me in IE8[/quote]

That’s because he has used other developer to customize the website. We had tested this website together in many browsers (of course including IE8 ) before the final work was delivered.

So make sure your developer knows what he is doing.

Yes, your top menu alignment is messed up in IE8. Works fine in IE7. Gives a Script Error in IE6.

adding margin: auto; to your #top_menu in styles.css might sort it out.

Thanks everyone for your help, i got the top menu bar sorted out! Yes this was ok when Joe did the modification, but someone else messed it up.

I have written many emails to Joe after this review asking for help in more modifications, but received no response from him at all. Glad to know you are still around Joe, but at least an email saying whether you could or could not have done the work would have been courteous Joe, and also saved me time!!

Hi Michael, I think I replied to you on your requests and my quote was not accepted by you. If you need any other help, please just email me. I’m always glad to help.