Retain Cc Info In Form When Order Declined?

We are using Payflow Pro and CS-Cart 4.3.10. When a customer submits an order and the order is declined by PayFlow (for whatever reason) , all the credit card information is erased from the checkout form. This is annoying, as the customer has to retype all this information again (usually for just a simple typo).

This impacts:

Credit Card Number
Name on Card
CSV Code
CC Date

All get erased. How can we have the cart retain the credit card information when order is declined? This way they only have to correct a small typo versus retyping everything.

David

Did you try to disable the Remove CC info setting for the corresponding order status?

http://prntscr.com/e564d1

It's already unchecked. I am not referring to cs-cart storing the CC info, I am referring to the web page form retaining the CC info (after a decline) for the customer to see what they typed (and possibly made a typo on).

It's already unchecked. I am not referring to cs-cart storing the CC info, I am referring to the web page form retaining the CC info (after a decline) for the customer to see what they typed (and possibly made a typo on).

Thank you for the clarification. I think it was made due to security reasons.