repay an order using another billing address

I like CS-cart because it allows customers to repay their order when the credit card is declinded.

Let say the customer put in a wrong billing address, can they login and change the billing address BEFORE they pay for the order again?

For their account probably, but I don’t think that’s going to work for the order.

[quote name=‘mdekok3000’]For their account probably, but I don’t think that’s going to work for the order.[/QUOTE]

Yes they can , I just had one of those situations where the customer had to change the billing address and the transaction went through.

[quote name=‘gasngrills’]Yes they can , I just had one of those situations where the customer had to change the billing address and the transaction went through.[/QUOTE]

How can the customer do that without having admin to change it?? Please kindly share with us. Thank you!

[quote name=‘grabbags’]How can the customer do that without having admin to change it?? Please kindly share with us. Thank you![/QUOTE]

Actualy I take that back , the customer had to place another order after he corrcted his billing address in the profile. Not the same order. Sorry

You had me going there.

I’d like to be able to add the order back to the cart, that way the order details/products can be amended before repaying. I had a go at this but couldn’t get it to work properly.